Specific Task Areas
• Prescription Advice
• Patient Care and Treatment
• Quality and control of drugs
• Record Keeping and Reports
• Pharmacy Software
• Family planning
• Post Exposure Prophylaxis
• INH Prophylaxis
- SAPC registration required
- Must have experience working in a public and/or government institution
- Preferably 3 to 4 years Pharmacist experience Fluency in English essential & in isiXhosa preferable
Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
R300 per hour
For further information about this job and application method, please visit the website of Panlila Consulting.
Application Information & Method
Send your CV via Email to : email@example.com
Make sure that your save your CV under your name AND surname.
Make sure that you type the name of the job/position that you are applying for the "subject" section of your email.
Please include an active and current e-mail address which can be used for communication purposes and which you are happy to receive e-mail information on regarding your application.
Please ensure that your CV includes the following information:
- Salary expectation: basic, per YEAR*. Please indicate one, specific amount, e.g. R150 000 basic, per year. (* BASIC PER YEAR, BEFORE DUDUCTIONS & WITHOUTH BENEFITS). Please refer to offered salary for this vacancy. If your expected salary is higher than Ubuntu is offering for a specific position, you will NOT be considered for the position.)
- Notice Period at current place of work.
Please indicate two referees. Requirements for referees:
- must have acted as a supervisor/manager
- must give permission to act as referee and thus be contacted
Late applications will not be considered.
If you are not contacted within thirty (30) days after closing date, you should consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Please indicate on your CV whether you have a criminal record, were found guilty of misconduct or have pending criminal or misconduct chargers.
Applicants may be subjected to any of the following: a security and credit clearance check, a competency assessment, signing a performance contract on appointment and signing an employment contract on appointment.